Leadership Conversations LLC clients benefit from:
- Alan Berson’s experience as a Learning Director at Wharton Executive Education, and an Adjunct Faculty member at Georgetown University’s McDonough School of Business, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and Delaware Valley University.
- His book LEADERSHIP CONVERSATIONS; Changing High Potential Managers to Become Great Leaders published by Jossey-Bass in the U.S., India and Simplified Chinese.
- Over 25 years of experience as an executive in strategic planning, marketing and finance.
- More than 16 years expertise in leadership coaching at all levels including public company CEOs, and
- Ten years of teaching and coaching teams the skills and practices to bring them together and increase their effectiveness.
We Build Leaders
Leadership is the art of empowering the future while management is the science of replicating previous successes. We need to do both. Our work with you will ensure that you are not only fully successful in your current job but that you are also preparing yourself to step into your next one.
We Improve Communications
Communications skills are felt to be soft skills by those who do not possess them; and are recognized as foundational skills by those who do! We cannot not communicate; yet we often make assumptions that doom us from the start by avoiding communications or holding them improperly. Have the conversations that eliminate assumptions and incorporate real, actionable information. Be fully effective at Building Relationships, Developing Others, Making Decisions and Taking Action.